-
I have Josefina and Kit's scooter. Josefina is beautiful with a special sweetness about her expression. AG did a wonderful job capturing the character in the stories (which are among my favorites). I love her collection, especially her furniture and accessories. If you get her, try to get her telescope, one of the nicest and most interesting items AG has made.
I also really like Kit's scooter. Others here have mentioned that it's made of plastic rather than wood, but I don't think wood would have been practical. The scooter is well designed, cute and sturdy.
Have fun with whatever you get!
-
Thanks for all you reviews! I guess Josefina is pretty popular!
-
I have the Ballet Recital Outfit and it is gorgeous. If you are thinking of getting this outfit I think you would be very pleased with it. The bodice is made of a satin fabric and the skirt is of a netting so you do have to be kind of careful about snags, but the embroidery and detailing on this outfit are so pretty. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Thanks everyone! Finally someone posted something else then Josefina! lol! But you girls talked me into Josefina! lol!